Please review the 2022-2023 school day schedules:
Information is subject to change.
Saint Oscar Romero School Uniform Policy:
- School crested, maroon or white coloured long and short sleeve buttoned polo shirts or black or maroon coloured zip polo sweatshirts must be worn at all times.
- Students may wear only plain white, black or grey short sleeve undershirts.
- Saint Oscar Romero solid flat front grey pants (available only through our approved supplier, R. J. McCarthy).
- Saint Oscar Romero plaid kilt must be worn only with black knee socks or footed tights.
- Coats and jackets are not to be worn in classrooms and/or cafeteria.
- Caps and hats are not permitted during school hours and should be left at in the student’s locker. Students who carry or wear this type of headwear may have it confiscated.
- Students are required to wear completely black shoes. No Sandals or Moccasins are permitted. If you are unsure whether or not your preferred shoe conforms to the school uniform policy, please check with Administration PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR SHOE PURCHASE.
- The style of all uniform items must be consistent for all students and are not to be altered in any way except for the hem in pants.
- Full zip cardigan requires a school polo only underneath and not a t-shirt.